Thursday, October 12, 2023

be a light in the world


Hello lovelies,

I welcome all miracles, all blessings, all help and guidance, all light.

Somehow I figured out how to post an audio on my blog. 

Here's the link:

The Ramble 10.12.23 🍁 

This is a mundane miracle, I know. I am celebrating nonetheless. 

I often make rambles for friends and family as a way to stay connected. I send one. And maybe they send one back. It's sort of like writing a letter, which I love to do, but mostly it's chatting about things while I walk. In the past, I enjoyed making simple podcasts and posting them on my website which I've let go of for now. And today I thought, try it this way.

For this introverted-extrovert, I need conversation and connection, as much as I need the quiet of solo walks, pushing sunflowers seeds into warm soil, watching hummingbirds, drinking tea on my porch, writing in my notebook.

Have a listen to The Ramble, if the spirit moves you. 

Be a light to yourself.

Be a light in the world. 

love and peace,

b 🐝



 

8 comments:

  1. Are you sure that photo isn't Sunny? The resemblance is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola, I see it! But, no, it's me at my most svelte + happiest sitting in a tub of water in Greentown.

      Delete
    2. Phyllis Jackson StegallOctober 29, 2023 at 6:17 PM

      So likr Elinore Jean too

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Bets. I enjoyed your ramble, especially after being so enveloped by the news of the past week. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Stephanie, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Steph, thanks for listening and stopping by to say hello. Much love❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phyllis Jackson Stegall I was thinking of you, funny how this works. Going through genealogy files after Sean Jackson asked me a question.October 29, 2023 at 6:24 PM

    Funny how this works. I was just thinking of you going through genealogy files. Sean had asked a question and it inspired me to look through my voluminous paperwork.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yrah funny how this trpeats....

    ReplyDelete