Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yellow Things





























Today is rainy and cold and dark. 
I need yellow so I've started a list of yellow things. 
Feel free to add to the list. 
Or take five minutes and write your own.
A list can be about anything.
Lists are lifesavers.


lemons
forysthia
the smiley face
squash
daisies
peppers
a legal pad
Dad's hospital socks with skid things on the bottom
bananas
daffodils
my grandmother's dishes
a vase of tulips
the slide out back by the woodpile
my t-shirt 
a lone golf ball on the kitchen counter
the fridge magnet that says spooning leads to forking.

4 comments:

  1. mmmmm bananas and spooning, plus the forking....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blessed beautiful sun!!! And my new Barbara Kingsolver book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my daffodil lined sidewalk
    the folder holding the wedding notes for the wedding i am avoiding writing
    the lemon floating in my water beside the folder....
    the placemat holding the candle on the table
    my house
    rita
    the pillow scout and i cuddle on....
    ahhhh, now off to that wedding....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The triscuit box,
    the fire,
    my cozy house,
    my nieces' hair,
    Jenna Boo's stuffed bee that she sleeps with.

    ReplyDelete