Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Watch And Witness





























Open the door to all of what comes up.


This is what I tell people during writing or yoga practice.
Sounds like a plan but let's face it. This is difficult. The push to edit our feelings is huge.


I am working on allowing it all to come up.


Sounds like vomiting, I know; some moments feel like that. Others, light as a feather. Easy, no pushing. Then, labor. Then, a white puffy cloud in a blue sky. Then rain.


I am learning, at this late date, to watch and witness. 


"I feel like I'm in labor," I told Michael the other morning.
He looked at me, tilting his head like the dog?


Doors are opening all the time.


This is a good mantra when feeling closed in, antsy and impatient, or believing you are compass-less.


Doors are opening all the time. 


Which brings me back to something I've probably written here before but am being urged (by whom or what?) to repeat ~


hint: the cage is not locked.

No comments:

Post a Comment