Sunday, September 9, 2012

How You Think The World Works

























Today is my birthday 

(I haven't changed one bit!)

Don't you think I have that talk show host thing going on?

Gosh, I have so much to say and write about...

but we are off to the annual Celebration of the Arts Jazz Festival; music, food, seeing friends I haven't seen all year. Face painting? The sun is breaking through after storms yesterday. 

Claire and I ran in the rain and painted our nails in the evening. I did exactly what I wanted to do 

(except for maybe the vacuuming, but even that felt cleansing?)

Plan for today: do exactly what I want to do.

Kerry, my Green Mountain Girl, sent me this horoscope which feels so spot on I want to share it and hope you too will get your curiousity spiked, goose bumps roused, explode a few dogmas, and drop any old theories about how you think the world works as you move through this day.

Here's to BEING ALIVE. WOO HOO!

and to mussing up some hair ~

VIRGO (Aug. 23 - Sep. 22): I’ll bet that a-ha! experiences will arrive at a faster rate than you’ve seen in a long time. Breakthroughs and brainstorms will be your specialty. Surprises and serendipitous adventures should be your delight. The only factor that might possibly obstruct the flow would be if you clung too tightly to your expectations or believed too fiercely in your old theories about how the world works. I’ve got an idea about how to ensure the best possible outcome. Several times every day, say something like the following: “I love to get my curiousity spiked, my hair mussed, my awe struck, my goose bumps roused, my dogmas exploded and my mind blown.”

from Rob Brezny's Free Will Astrology

XO b

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is wonderful!!! A spot on birthday reading. I hope it was a blessed day of celebration my dear. Love you much, a very happy year to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, you are wonderful!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete