Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Day Off





























I woke early after a night of busy dreaming involving 

[but not limited to]

bathrooms in trailer parks designed like museums, yoga on a woven contraption, moving from our house and trying to put all the contents into the back of my car while bringing all the stuff through a tunnel? 

No wonder I got up, made a cup of tea, 

my cure-all for everything, 

especially free-floating anxiety about tunnels 

tea
journal
sofa
morning sun 
pink blankie

grounding tools.

I'm thinking about you, dear reader. 

are you still asleep 
up with the kid
off to church
out for a run
painting
walking the dog
writing
counting your breaths

I'm thinking about this line I read somewhere, 
wondering if I could allow myself to try it on for size,
just for the hell of it, give Henny Penny the day off ~


The whole world 
is conspiring 
to shower you 
with blessings...













Breathe it in, see what happens.

xoxo b




No comments:

Post a Comment