Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ethel's Rich Plan






























I'm lifting words straight from today's meditation in a book called, The Language of Letting Go. They landed right where I needed them to land, ka-ching, right in the solar plexus, as I was doing my early morning pondering of the big words, the big things:

marriage
parenthood
work life

All before 8:00 am? too early for such thinking.

So I walked the dog which is always a very good thing to do, in spite of my occasional resistance. When in doubt, take a walk.

Here's the passage; take what you need, leave the rest.


February 13

Trusting Ourselves  

What a gift we've been given - ourselves. To listen to ourselves, to trust instinct and intuition, is to pay tribute to that gift. What a disservice not to heed the leadings and leanings that so naturally arise within. When will we learn that these leadings and leanings draw us into *God's rich plan for us?

We will learn. We will learn by listening, trusting, following through. What is it time to do?...What do I need to do to take care of myself?...What am I being led to do?...What do I know?...

Listen, and we will know. Listen to the voice within.

* or if you prefer, Ethel...

as in, Ethel's rich plan for us.



xo b











No comments:

Post a Comment