Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Or Something Else



























A thought for this Wednesday with the sun streaming through the trees. Feeling lately that I am suspended in air, not quite here, not quite there. Suspended between two worlds? I could choose to look at things differently, go down the unmapped road and trust that...well, just trust. 


My beloved brother, Rob, sent me this quote yesterday. In the subject line it said; made me think of you. 


The blessing of a big brother.


I share it with you, certain that some of you feel this way, traveling without a clear road map. Then again, maybe it's that way for each and everyone of us. I don't know.


"Considering that you might have a special calling. That maybe you're destined to head down an unmapped road with landmarks and speed bumps and destinations that no one has named yet. This could mean a weird job that unites surprising disciplines and skills, a late-in-life career change, a unique lifestyle choice, or something else."





- Matt Atkinson  


http://fearlessstories.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment