Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's Your Road



















I am blessed with compassionate readers. When one of you writes a comment, or drops me an email, the act itself is a gift. But the messages you share are always day-changers. 


Even life-changers. 


I received this note from Lambert on Monday morning, after my post about *not knowing and work and pensions and worry. It was exactly what I needed, maybe you too, which is why today's This Being Alive is courtesy of Lambert; wise and compassionate reader. He is a generous spirit. I trust he won't mind me sharing.


with deep gratitude ~


Betsy: I like your thoughts and writings. Don't fret over which road to take. As Lewis Carrol said in "Alice In Wonderland"- ( late 1860s & 70s). - Alice came to a fork in the road. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" remarked the Cheshire Cat. "I don't know," Alice answered. Then said the cat - "It doesn't matter." Robert Frost took the one "That made all the difference" - Which one??? Don't lose sleep over it- Just do it and it's your road.  


Lambert


* read "Even If I Don't Know" 
          June 26, 2011



1 comment: