Thursday, November 3, 2011

When I Grow Up #6







































When I Grow Up


When I grow up I will go to college and learn what I have to do. Then I will get a house in New Jersey and in Florida. I'll get married to a nice guy and travel places. I'll have a child that will grow up like I did. I can make whatever I want and if the lights went off I can touch it myself. I won't have to go to school anymore because I learned what I had to learn in the summer. I'll make a fire myself and I'll drive a car all by myself. Like when I was little I couldn't drive because I was too small. Maybe I'll learn more languages. I can go to Africa, Europe, Asia, Russia, China, Jordan. I could use a stove all by myself and I can help people build my house and on holidays I could drink alcohol. I could go down bad steps. I cannot wait to grow up.


By Danielle Palardy (2nd grade)
   1995


~ another gem from the When I Grow Up series.


    ...from my past life as a second grade teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment