Friday, September 3, 2010

Go Pound Sand

The patio project continued today with the second to the final step...pounding sand. If you look back at two August posts, IT'S THAT SIMPLE & IT'S THAT SIMPLE (PART TWO) you'll see that pounding sand was not on the list of activities for the EAT COOKIES, LOSE WEIGHT, IT'S THAT SIMPLE program...


However, after spending most of my afternoon pounding sand, it's been officially added to the list.

We went on to lay the stone which was a lot of heavy lifting and, towards the end, not great for marital relations...but we're still talking.

As I write this, it's 9:38 pm and I'm enjoying a mug 'o ice cream, which isn't mentioned on the EAT COOKIES, LOSE WEIGHT, IT'S THAT SIMPLE program but absolutely should be.

Anyway, I need to get cracking and order my happy light. I can feel the mood swings coming on with every falling leaf. Not good.

Here's a last thought: if someone says, go pound sand, say sure! Then head for the freezer. Not to worry. It's on the program and... IT'S (really) THAT SIMPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment