Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I Don't Know About That


























[another gem from the *When I Grow Up series...]

When I Grow Up  #4


When I grow up I will drive. I will not get married. I will have a house in the city. It will be in Bayonne or Charlotte. I will have a good life in Charlotte or Bayonne. I can stay out as long as my heart desires. I won't smoke. I might use a knife, I don't know about that. I might play for the Packers. I don't know maybe I will live longer than most people. I guess that I will go to Charlotte in a car but I will let Jordan drive. 


I will have a dog too.


By Mike Gallagher
         1995


Read: "A Life Of My Own"
           "And I Will Still Read To Myself"
           "When I Grow Up #3"



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too! [thought of you when I put this one up today.]
    I think they're brilliant.
    I'm so glad you're enjoying them.
    Stay tuned...there's more.
    Thanks for writing...

    ReplyDelete