Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Uniquely Yours

TRY: Seeing your life this very day as a journey and as an adventure. Where are you going? What are you seeking? Where are you now? What stage of the journey have you come to? If your life were a book, what would you call it today? What would you entitle the chapter you are in right now? Are you stuck here in certain ways? Can you be fully open to all of the energies at your disposal at this point? Note that this journey is uniquely yours, no one else's. So the path has to be your own.


- from *Wherever You Go, There You Are 


Here's the Tuesday offering...take a few minutes and try sitting with just one question. See what bubbles up. You might be surprised. I've been getting my ass kicked lately, thinking I know where I'm going, then something spins me around, and I land, freshly facing myself. Again? Yup. You gotta love it...


This Being Alive-ness.


[I know I love you; turkeys, clowns, yellow smiley-faced, shiny, open-hearted people!!!! Tuesday shout-out to the newest members of our tribe! We're heading towards 100! Sail on!] 


xo b


*written by Jon Kabat-Zinn

No comments:

Post a Comment