Monday, December 11, 2023

all of us together

 



December 11 • 2023 

I was looking through a folder of writing on my laptop this morning. So many pieces of writing that have never seen the light of day. They're like cars in a pile-up on a foggy highway, looking for home. This short paragraph is from a larger piece called, A Flying Hug. It made me feel a certain way after reading it. Like yes, this is exactly what I want right now. And I want to add my parents, gone from the earth, and my brothers, grown men with families of their own. My mother would plunk me and my brothers in the bathtub along with matchbox cars and plastic army men that could fit in the palm of your hand. All of us together in the soapy warm water. 

love + flying hugs to you,

XO b ♥️

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

from A Flying Hug...



1 comment: