Sunday, December 17, 2023

I bought her a lobster

 









 



December 17 • 2023

I need to find Daisy's squirrel was one of my morning thoughts. This was way better than opening my eyes and thinking we're all f*cked which is occasionally the case. I'll take fretting over a toy squirrel any day. The squirrel is, well squirrel-ish, orangey-brown [not like the squirrels that live in my yard] and has a squeaky thing in its belly. You need to be at least one hundred eighty pounds soaking wet and stand on the thing to get a squeak out of it. Fortunately, I'm not there. Maybe it got raked up in a pile of leaves. I don't know.

The squirrel is missing. So, I bought her a lobster. 

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •







Side note: When I was a kid, our dog never had toys, or a bed, and definitely did not wear sweaters. They ran around with sticks, slept on the rug, and had dog fur. It was enough. But there was a time when Chewy had two beds + now I'm paying good money for a lobster that squeaks. A toddler could make it happen. A girl can change her tune. 

xo b 🐝



3 comments:

  1. Sweet! Dogs are the best people:) xOx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne onymous , cousin Anne Wms xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, sweet cousin. Yes, I am falling in love with her more each day. Love and peace to you and yours. XO

      Delete