Sunday, December 10, 2023

timing is another thing


 













December 10 • 2023

Daisy is sleeping in the sun. I am sleepy too and will let myself rest. 

But what about my checklist? To-do's?

I want to blog • clean up table • organize Christmas stuff • make garlands • have more speaking engagements • take a nap and read Edith Wharton's biography (such a thick book) She is in France during WWI • plant seeds, dig up succulents • clear leaves out of the garden.

The house is quiet. The silence, delicious.

Why does it soothe me so wonderfully? 

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Note: Curious how the desire mind works, slipping onto the list have more speaking engagements, next to take a nap. Confused motivation, but that's okay. Both can be on the list. 

Timing is another thing. 

XO 

b




1 comment: