Saturday, December 16, 2023

i really don't know


 










December 16 • 2023

I'm here late in the day. Night has fallen early, like it does this time of year. Michael has gone out to play with a band. Daisy has been walked and is sleeping on the rug. Bed and a book are calling me...and it's not even six o'clock. I don't know what to write about. 

I could write about the book I never returned to the library before moving to California. The handsome man I chatted with on the plane when I flew east in November. How, many years ago, a friend told me, you can always change your mind. Or the dream I had last night where my father showed up in the kitchen of his old house, but then said he had to go because the group of people in the joy van were waiting for him. How I want to get my seedlings in the ground before the rain next week. Blessed rain.

If you were to write about something, what would it be? 

Make a list. See what/who shows up. I'm open to ideas.

XO B



2 comments:

  1. "The people in the joy van" are waiting!!! LOVE THIS ❣️ kat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. It was a strange dream but that part was brilliant and so like my Dad. XO

      Delete